All ON 4 IMPLANTS
YOU WILL NEVER HAVE TO REMOVE YOUR TEETH AGAIN!
Tooth loss, gum disease and bone disease affect millions of people worldwide, on every continent, in every age group. Globally, several hundred million people are thought to be missing one or more teeth. More than 40 million people are estimated to be fully edentulous in the United States alone. Completely edentulous jaws (no teeth) are a much more widespread handicap than most of us realize. Major barriers for solving the problem are the perceived complexity, stagnant technology and high cost of treatment. With innovative new solutions this no longer needs to be the case. There is a solution; a cost effective, proven solution. The All-on-4™ solution!
REPLACE ALL YOUR MISSING TEETH AND DENTURES WITH A TITANIUM FIXED PERMANENT BRIDGE
It is the occlusion, functional jaw movement and the force load vectors functioning like natural teeth, that should determine a treatment plan on implant restorations for the long term success. Dr Bauer uses the most advanced technology to provide you with a beautiful, functional, long lasting smile.
LOSING A TOOTH OR HAVING MISSING TEETH CAN BE BOTH UNCOMFORTABLE AND EMBARRASSING. Whether you lost a tooth two weeks ago or twenty years ago, it is never too late to replace your tooth. Just by visiting our website, you are taking the first step towards achieving a healthy, beautiful smile. You might be looking into the option of having implants to replace your tooth/teeth, which is a great option for the right individual because:
- Implants have an exemplary success rate with respect to long-term results. With careful treatment planning and case analysis, implants are capable of providing you with the most optimal results.
- Unlike bridges, your neighboring teeth do not have to be ground down to accommodate crowns.
- Because implants act as an “anchor” and are capable of mimicking the force of a tooth’s root, you do not have to worry about losing any more bone in your jaw (as compared to removable partial dentures and bridges).
- For denture wearers, implants provide you with the ability to speak and eat with your denture more comfortably and confidently.
And the list goes on of the benefits of having your tooth replaced with an implant. An implant is a titanium cylinder that your dentist would insert into the area that is missing a tooth. Depending on your case, your dentist may choose to put the final restoration on the implant immediately or allow a period of healing to occur prior to placing your final restoration. After the implant is placed and restored, you would use and care for the implant like any other tooth because it functions just like a tooth!
SAFER IMPLANT PLACEMENT
- From the beginning Dr Bauer and her team will gather all your information and data to begin constructing your treatment plan. We work to the highest of standards, never settling for less. Beyond the traditional x-rays, models, and photographs we requests that each patient receive a Cone Beam CT (CBCT).
- The CBCT (which has a radiation dose equivalent to a regular series of x-rays) allows our team to accurately measure important anatomical landmarks such as your sinuses, important nerves, and areas with bone defects which normally are not obvious in regular x-rays. We study your CBCT images intimately, thoroughly mapping out all the areas of concern in order to ensure each implant is placed in the most optimal position.
- Additionally, we fabricate a “surgical guide” which serves as a safety measure when Dr Bauer places your implant. This surgical guide helps guide the implant into a predetermined location, angulations, and depth, allowing your Dr Bauer to place the implant in the safest, most optimal position.
- Replacing your tooth/teeth with implant(s) involves several components including the healing cap, temporary crown, and final crown (or denture). Rather than relying on the current products on the market to produce your results, we use “bioengineered” components.
BETTER, LONG LASTING SUCCESS
- “Bioengineered” components significantly outperform traditional “customized” components because each product is constructed based entirely upon your unique need.
- For instance, when creating a final crown, we carefully takes into consideration your unique jaw position, the amount of force you use to chew, your neighboring teeth’s angulations and location, your gum tissues, and many other individual factors. Then, our team (with the assistance of computers) takes all of these variables and fabricates a crown which specifically fulfills your requirements for aesthetics, function (i.e. eating and speaking), and durability.
- In essence, our goal is to reproduce what you lost, which means constructing components that are specifically made with your needs in mind. Since no two patients are alike, our ability to produce “bioengineered” components gives you the advantage by achieving better results.
- We understand your time is valuable, which is why we work tirelessly to ensure that every appointment is maximized. Our highly-experienced team will foresee and avoid any potential problems or delays, thus significantly reducing the number of visits to your dental office.
- More importantly, our cutting-edge technology allows us to precisely place your implant, allowing your tissues to heal better and sooner.
- Because each component is “bioengineered” with your needs in mind, you receive your final restoration much sooner, with fewer adjustments and try-in appointments.
- Finally, the system we use streamlines the process of implant planning, placement, and restoration, cutting out 50% of the steps! This means you will spend less time in the dental chair and more time enjoying your smile.
- With over a decade of experience in implant dentistry, we will not only restore your missing tooth/teeth with implant(s), but will do so safely, precisely, aesthetically, and reliably. Our dedication to providing patients with the most technologically advanced care has led us to use a system that provides you the most optimal results. We are excited to share this system with you and look forward to treating you!
FEWER APPOINTMENTS, MORE RESULTS!
Frequently Asked Questions
Who are the best candidates?
The ideal candidates for Teeth-in-1-Day (All-on-4 or All-on-6 Dental Implants) are those who are about to lose all of their teeth or those who are current denture wearers.
I’ve been told I’m not a candidate for a permanent fixed bridge
or Implant due to bone loss. Am I a candidate for Dental Implants with the
90% of Patients that have been told they are not candidates for traditional Dental Implant option are candidates for this procedure. This procedure uses the frontal area of the jaw and in most cases requires no Bone Grafting or sinus augmentation.
What makes this procedure different?
Considering the fact that the frontal part of the jaw has the more dense bone, instead of the conventional method of placing the Implant straight into the bone (which can require sinus lift and bone grafting) and minimum 6 to 9 months waiting time and healing time, this technique differentiates by placing the back Implants at an angle. Not only do you benefit from the dense bone in the frontal part of the jaw, but we can place a longer Implant, with a much less invasive procedure, without entering into the sinus cavity on the upper arch.
How long is the procedure?
The surgery takes 2 hours per arch under sedation/Sleep Dentistry and you will get a temporary fixed bridge set of teeth in just one day!
Is there going to be pain?
Since the surgery is much less invasive, is performed under sedation, and the Patient is given anti-inflammatory medication prior to surgery, there is little to no discomfort and swelling.
What about healing time?
No healing time or bone integration is required to secure the Fixed Bridge onto the Implant due to the fact that the Implants are anchored into the bone. The usual 6-9 month bone integration is not required in most cases because we gain solid primary stability at the initial placement of these Specialized Implants.
All of my remaining teeth need to be extracted, how can the
bridge be put on right after the surgery? Isn’t time needed for healing? Aren’t
the gum too sore to handle the load of the fixed bridge and could I get dry
This is the least invasive procedure which is done under sedation. After extraction and implant placement, the bridge will be sitting on implants only and NOT on the soft tissue. The gum will be completely closed up after surgery therefore there is no socket exposed and no dry socket. Patients are placed on anti- inflammatory medication prior to surgery; therefore there is no pain or swelling. 9 out of 10 patients do not even take any pain medication after this procedure.
How much does the procedure cost?
Every Patient is different depending on bone quantity and density, but on average, this procedure costs half the price of conventional methods, without any waiting period and the benefit of a Temporarily Fixed Bridge. Many practices use a “team” of specialists to perform the “All-on-4″procedure or you are referred to a “team” of specialists, when this happens every member of the “team” must get paid! This results in higher costs for the Patient. Dr. Bauer expertly performs every aspect of your oral rehabilitation, from your initial consultation, to the day you leave with your beautiful new teeth. Dr. Bauer only answers to one person, you. Our fees are also lower than traveling to countries like Mexico or Costa Rica, when you factor in all the fees involved, not to mention the hassles, dangers of foreign travel and lack of continuity of treatment and maintenance. Before you have any teeth removed, come in for a second opinion. When you compare our fees it’s easy to see why Dr. Bauer’s Dental Implant Center is the Choice for your Dental Implants! If All-on-Four Dental Implants are not within your budget, we can provide other more affordable options for your dental treatment.
How do I get started?
The first step in this life-changing procedure is to schedule your consultation with Dr. Bauer. Your initial consultation will include a 2D PANOREX and comprehensive full mouth diagnostic photographs. Because Dr.Bauer’s time and expertise is valuable (performing All-on-4 Procedures, as well as dozens of Same-Day Single Dental Implant, Advanced Cosmetic and Complex Full-Mouth Procedures per month) we charge a nominal fee of $250 for your personalized consultation (the fee will go towards treatment).
Consider this: AT MANY PRACTICES WHEN YOU GO IN FOR A ‘FREE CONSULTATION’ YOU MAY NEVER EVEN SPEAK TO THE DENTIST, INSTEAD YOU WILL SIT IN FRONT OF A FINANCE OR SALESPERSON WHO’S ONLY GOAL IS TO EXTRACT MONEY FROM YOU!
WHEN YOU COME IN FOR A CONSULTATION WITH DR. BAUER, SHE WILL TAKE THE TIME TO LISTEN TO YOUR CONCERNS AND EXPLAIN YOUR OPTIONS. TOGETHER, YOU AND DR. BAUER WILL CHOOSE A COURSE OF TREATMENT THAT WORKS FOR YOU!
To get started call our office at 805-481-6617 to speak with one of our Experienced Dental Consultants. Join the hundreds of patients who have changed their lives forever, thanks to the expertise of Dr. Bauer and the revolutionary All-on-4 Procedure.
Dental Implant Dentist
If you are seeking one of the best, most qualified Implant Dentists to perform your tooth replacement, with over a decade of Dental Implant experience, Dr. Bauer and her highly-trained, professional staff at Creekside Dental Care is ready to provide top quality dental care.
Same Day Dental Implants
The advances made in dentistry are astounding and technology allows Dr. Bauer to do things that at one point couldn’t even be imagined. Dr. Bauer is proud to offer procedures using only the latest in dental technology. Dr. Bauer takes pride in offering patients the latest advances in dental care so that you get the smile you want in a way that is not only convenient and comfortable but also of the highest quality.
Dental Implant Procedure
Dr Viorela Bauer continues to innovate when it comes to dental implants and cosmetic dentistry. Using medical grade titanium our team can rebuild your smile efficiently and with no fuss. From initial consultation to the completion of your cosmetic dentistry, you will appreciate that client comfort is of paramount importance to Dr Viorela Bauer and her team. Using a revolutionary discovery by Professor Branemarke and cutting edge techniques perfected by Dr Bauer, your dental implants will fuse to the bone and stay in place permanently.
Teeth in Few Appointments
Over the years, changes in dentistry have appeared to come slowly, with many practices unable or unwilling to stay abreast of important advances in technology. However, Dr. Bauer has devoted her career to integrating the latest, most innovative of these advances into her practice, setting a new standard in patient care. Our goal has always been to provide the most forward-thinking and luxurious restorative and cosmetic dentistry on the Central Coast.